Best way to do the backup
wo
2005-06-30 09:10:53 UTC
Hi all,

I am newbie for using ESX server. I am looking at the ways how to do the
backup virtual disks. How can I recover from catastrophic failures in which
your entire virtual machine is damaged? What do I need to do? Could you guys
provide some links or documentations to me to do the above things? Finally,
I cannot successfully export virtual disk by vmkfstools.

Thank you.
Rienhardt
2005-07-19 11:40:00 UTC
Hi there,